- Power: 200W
- DC input: DC 12V (11-15V)
- AC output: AC110V±10% /AC 220V±10%
- Outout frequency: 55±3Hz/60±3Hz
- USB output(if any): DC 5V (3100mA Max)
- Continuous power: 200w
- Peak power: 400W
- Efficiency up to: 90%
- No load current: <0.3A
- Input low voltage alarm: DC10.2-10.8V
- Input low voltage shut down: DC9.2-9.8V
- Input over voltage shut dowr: DC15-16V
- Operating temperature: -15℃~50℃
- Cooling method: Fan
- Accessories: Battery clip cable
- This product is a device that transfer DC voltage to AC voltage
- It’s designed based on international advanced circuits; smart size, easy operation, stable performance, high efficiency are main advantages
- Apply for digital products, officing applianes, small householc aplianes, protable electric power tools,etc
- Low voltage protection
- Overvoltage protection
- Overload protection
- Overheat protection
- Short circuit protection
Wrong connection may damage inverter and appliance, please connect in right way according to following process:
When use inside car or loading less than 200W:
1.Connect ciaar liqhter plug’s red cable to”+”terminal of inverter and black cable to”-” terminal of inverter,screw the terminal lightly.
2.Insert the lighter plug into cigar lighter socket and turn on the switch,when green light of inverter is on,connect the plug of appliance to AC socket of inverter.
When use outside car or loading exceed 200W:
1.First connect the red battery cable to”+”terminal of inverter and black battery cable to ‘.”terminal of inverter,then connect the clip of red cable to “+”terminal of battery and clip of black cable to”.”terminal of battery.
2.Turn on the swith,when green light of inverter is on,connect the plug of appliance to AC socket of inverter.
3.If you don’t use,please separate the cable from battery.
- To avoid electric shock,please don’t operate with hand; to avoid danger,please don’tleave device in the reach of children.
- To avoid scaldinq,please don’t leave device in the reach of children because the case will be hot after long time’s operation.
- To avoid electric shock,please don’t insert any metal object into ventilated hole of inverter.
- To avoid electric shock,please ensure your finger won’t touch any pin of appliance’s plug when connect appliance to AC socket of inverter
- Please keep way from flammable and explosive objects during operation.
- Don’t onnect any electriferous AC power supply to AC socket of inverter,or this will damage the device or cause electric shock.